If your business cannot be serviced with ADSL or FTTC, or your business is large enough or your processes are critical enough to warrant a leased line or EFM connection, Elan Telecom can consult and offer the following at wholesale cost:
Leased Line Advantages
- Point to Point (site to site) or Internet Leased Lines (ISP to site)
- High Speed, reliable, secure and the fastest available upload speeds
- Guaranteed performance with un-contended (1:1) bandwidth
- 99.95% uptime SLA & 5 hour on site fix time on leased lines
- Dedicated UK support team
- Scalable speeds from 2Mbps to 10Gbps
- Cisco Hardware supplied as standard to the terminating points
- Can provide speeds of up to 10Mbps
- Can be up to 65% cheaper than a leased line.
- EFM stands for ‘ethernet for the first mile’
- No long lead times as with optical leased line installs.
- Better resilliance than a leased line
- A cheaper solution for VoIP, VPN and video
If you want a no-obligation quotation, please contact us. We’ll provide you with a full product information and both an estimated installation fee (subject to survey) and fixed monthly rental cost.